DSGNworks, LLC, is a collaborative, idea-driven architectural practice, convenient to Preston Hollow Village and the Park Lane DART Station. We provide full architectural design services for commercial markets, with a focus on multi-family and senior living.
Hiring and supporting the growth of our team’s talent is the first foundational block of creating a great workplace. As a team, every member has a direct impact on the growth and culture of our progressive architecture studio. Our studio allows and encourages individuals to continue to explore and expand their passion. We embolden our team members to apply their unique talents and skills to grow their career, enhancing the uniqueness of the DSGNworks studio and the success of our clients’ projects.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team in our Dallas office. We are seeking to hire a Project Architect to join the “Works”. We are looking for an individual with specific experience in coordinating the execution of multifamily and/or commercial architectural projects from design development through completion of construction.
- Manage all phases of multiple architectural and design projects, from project set-up through design, construction administration, and completion of construction
- Ensure contract documents are complete, accurate, and in compliance with applicable requirements and standards
- Provide technical and management supervision to assigned project team members
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships through positive client interactions and delivery of high-quality projects
- Resolve complex design issues by providing innovative and practical techniques and methods
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and development of team members
- Travel up to 20%, as necessary
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Licensure and NCARB certification preferred
- Ten to fifteen years’ experience; prior project management experience is preferred; multifamily experience preferred
- Technical proficiency in current versions of AutoCAD™, Revit™, and Microsoft Office™ is essential
- Advanced understanding of AIA contract language
- Advanced understanding of local building and zoning codes and ordinances, and ADA regulations including resolution of code-related issues
- Advanced knowledge of concrete and/or wood-frame construction
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a moderate level of supervision
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, with a keen ability to translate complex concepts into concise language
- Strong leadership skills to build relationships across the company as well as with our clients
- Salary and bonus commensurate with experience and your contribution to the company’s success
- Texas license and renewal fees, AIA membership, and continuing education, subject to qualifications
- 12 company-paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave
- On the job training and professional development
- Flexible working environment
DSGNworks is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes that the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce makes our company stronger. We welcome individuals to join us in maintaining an energetic culture creating great architecture. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, or any other criteria protect by federal, state, or local law.
For consideration, please submit your resume, portfolio and/or work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.