DSGNworks, LLC, is a collaborative, idea-driven architectural practice, convenient to Preston Hollow Village and the Park Lane DART Station. We provide full architectural design services for commercial markets, with a focus on multi-family and senior living.
Hiring and supporting the growth of our team’s talent is the first foundational block of creating a great workplace. As a team, every member has a direct impact on the growth and culture of our progressive architecture studio. Our studio allows and encourages individuals to continue to explore and expand their passion. We embolden our team members to apply their unique talents and skills to grow their career, enhancing the uniqueness of the DSGNworks studio and the success of our clients’ projects.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our growing team in our Dallas office. We are seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to join the “Works”. We are looking for a Project Coordinator with specific experience in leading multifamily architectural projects from design development through completion of construction.
- Coordinate the completion of design and construction contract documents for increasingly complex projects under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Research applicable local building, and zoning codes and ordinances and ADA regulations for assigned projects
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure contract documents are complete and accurate
- Provide technical guidance to junior level team members
- Lead project team coordination meetings and serve as the primary communicator with the client and consultants
- Manage construction administration duties, such as requests for information and submittals
- Conduct construction observation visits and OAC meetings and prepare accurate and complete reports thereof
- License qualifying Undergraduate or Graduate (Professional) degree in Architecture from an accredited college
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in Architecture with multifamily, mixed-use and/or hospitality experience is preferred
- Technical proficiency in current versions of AutoCAD™, Revit™, Sketchup™ or similar, PDF-Bluebeam or similar, and Microsoft Office™ is essential
- Intermediate understanding of local building, zoning codes and ordinances, and ADA regulations
- Basic to intermediate understanding of concrete and/or wood-frame construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently with a moderate level of supervision
- Salary and bonus commensurate with experience and your contribution to the company’s success
- Texas license and renewal fees, AIA membership, and continuing education, subject to qualifications
- 12 company-paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave
- On the job training and professional development
- Flexible working environment
DSGNworks is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes that the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce makes our company stronger. We welcome individuals to join us in maintaining an energetic culture creating great architecture. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability status, or any other criteria protect by federal, state, or local law.
For consideration, please submit your resume, portfolio and/or work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.